Frequently Asked Questions
How to install a theme?
When you buy a theme you are receiving a special link from which you can download all the files.
Download the zip and do the following:
- Go to the “Admin area =>Appearance => Themes and hit the “Add New” link at the top of the screen. The windows file browser will open. Locate and select the theme zip file.
- Hit the "Upload" button.
- Activate the theme.
An alternative way of uploading a theme is by using FTP software.
- Use your favorite FTP client and connect to the host (website) you would like the theme to be installed.
- Unzip the theme you downloaded before and upload it to this folder.
- Visit the WordPress Admin area and go to the "Themes" submenu item.
- You will view the uploaded theme.
- Activate it.