Frequently Asked Questions
To install this theme you must have a working version of WordPress already installed. For more information regarding installing the WordPress platform, please see the WordPress Codex - http://codex.wordpress.org/Installing_WordPress
Please note that we do not give support or any questions related on how to install and maintain WordPress. For any faulty installation that may cause your website or our theme malfunction you should refer to WordPress support forum. Alternatively you can get help from your web hosting.
To install a theme, first go to our my account and get the latest version of the theme or download it from the link on your purchase email.
Automatic (Preferred)After buying the theme you will receive a zip folder. Go to the Admin > Appearance Settings and find the Theme menu item. Click on it and use the uploader to upload the theme.
You are done :)
Manually (for more advanced users)If you want to follow this method please do the following:
- Extract the .zip file you downloaded.
- Using an FTP software like Filezilla connect to the WordPress installation of your server or localhost.
- Find the folder wp-content
- Inside this folder find the themes folder and copy the folder you have extracted.
- If everything went well go to the Admin > Appearance Settings and you will be able to activate the Directory Theme from the Themes interface.
When you buy this theme you will receive a license key within the email of the purchase.
Copy the key and follow the steps below:
- Go to the Appearance Settings
- Find the Theme License sub menu link.
- Click on it.
- Enter the license into the text field and click "Activate License"
- You are done, now you will receive notification when new version of theme released.
Add Recommended Plugins - Please read.After installing and activate this theme, you will be notified in the admin area that you should install and activate some plugins. The plugins depending on theme would vary, the procedure is the same though, you install and then activate.